Your Guide to Maximum Impact Leadership in the Workplace
“If your competitors have read this book, don’t even think about what to do next.” – Peter A. Hunter, Author of Breaking the Mould
“Excellent does not do justice in describing your book. I don’t know of any executive who could sit down, read your book and not get excited. It’s a great wake up call for US executives and one that should be required reading of anybody who leads, or wants to lead, others.”
Regular Pricing —$15.95 USD (soft-cover) | $9.99 USD (eBook)
Discounts from 20%-25% for bulk orders. Click here for details and instructions.
About the Book
Bennet Simonton has commanded Navy ships, directed the building and operation of nuclear propulsion plants and run one of the largest electric power plant overhaul organizations in the country. He has been responsible for leading more than 4,000 workers over 30 years in management.In this book, he reveals his techniquies for effectively managing people and driving gains in productivity as high as 300%, or as high as 500% per person (as Stephen Covey said was possible).
Simonton outlines how to use the two most powerful tools at a manager’s disposal— group meetings and one-on-one interactions. He tells you exactly what to do and say to raise the majority of employees to be top performers and the reasons why those actions are correct and other alternatives are incorrect.
Simonton views leadership as a science, not an art, removing the mystery and uncertainty of the process, so leaders can confidently produce better results through people.Leading People to Be Highly Motivated and Committed takes you where other leadership books don’t. It is the optimal reference guide for any manager or executive seeking to turn around poor performance and create fully engaged workers who love coming to work.
Results from Implementing Ben’s Techniques
- Majority of employees become highly motivated and highly committed.
- Lower costs due to decreased turnover and absenteeism.
- A highly ethical, values-based culture with high morale.
- Higher level of creativity and lower costs enable you to beat your competition!
- Problems from change, personality and diversity conflicts, and ethics issues disappear.
- Your stress from managing people turns to satisfaction!
- You greatly increase your ability to turn around major personnel issues or management disasters.
- Fewer and fewer problems, because people are solving issues themselves.
- Productivity gains from 30% to 300% per employee!
Interviewed by weLead Online Magazine